If you’re a booklover, you love to read. You don’t need literary accessories — book-shaped earrings, a book-page dress, paperback wallpaper — or anything else to prove you love books. Those things are silly!
But let’s be honest. You secretly love, even covet, all of that stuff.
Don’t worry. We do, too. That’s why we collected 19 of our favorite literary accessories. Now you can show off your love of books in every situation:
1. For Your Next Formal Ball? A Book-Page Dress.
2. And the Book-Covered Clutch to Go with It
3. Don’t Forget the Kids You Know.
4. Everybody Needs a Book-Shaped Bed
5. For a Subtle Touch in the Kitchen
6. And if You Don’t Want to Be Subtle
7. Sometimes a Normal Bench Just Won’t Do
8. Sherlock Holmes Gloves, Of Course
9. What Every Kitchen Needs: A Book-Shaped Cookie Cutter
10. And Every Bedroom? A Book-Pile iPad Stand.
11. Or “Fly-brary” Bookshelf.
12. Paperback Wallpaper, to Remind You What Real Books Looked Like
13. When You Want to Put Your MacBook in a Fake Book
14. If You Want Great Expectations for Your Light Switch
15. When Sleeping in a Normal Tent Won’t Do
16. A Book Jacket That Gets Your Message Across
17. For Bookshelves That Need a Little… Life
18. Because Dangly Book Earrings Are Better Than Dangly Earrings
19. And, Finally, When You Want Your Real To-Do List on Your Duvet